First meeting with students and master’s students from the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, University of Bucharest.
HIGH SENSITIVITY – INNOVATIVE MODULE IN HUMAN SCIENCES (HSP)
Erasmus+ Project – 2020-1-PL01-KA203-082261
In the period 18.11.2022 – 12.01.2023, the Implementation Program of the High sensitivity – Innovative Module in human sciences took place, as established by the Cooperation Declaration and the Collaboration Framework Agreement No. 1521 of 2.11.2022.
It was held for a number of 189 students and master’s students of the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Science, University of Bucharest. The activities were coordinated by the Psychological Research and Professional Practice Laboratory.
The following participated in the implementation of the program:
– From WSEI Poland:
– psych. Monika Baryła-Matejczuk, PhD, university lecturer;
– From FPSE Bucharest:
– psych. Adrian Luca, PhD, university lecturer (Coordonator)
– psych. Ovidiu Pop, PhD, university lecturer (member)
– psych. Lucian Alecu, PhD, university lecturer (member)
– From Expert Psy:
– psych. Armand Veleanovici, PhD
– psych. Ana-Maria Agape
– psych. Marana Matei